Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Wordssss



Okay,back to my current life.
Time flies,my long sem has come to the end,it represents my final is near the corner
i really don't feel like did i go to class before.After this coming up saturday,i'll pack some of my stuff and da bao them back Batu Gajah.Leave kampar and balik kampung prepare for my final exam.I knw when i start to get lazy someone will start nagging at me non-stop - is my gonggong.so he is my motivation to study!Haha.He love me i knw,but when things come to education he will be fierce enough like a lion.Therefore, i think i've make a good decision.
Anyway,at the end of the sem, i only realized that one of my friends are really fake enough.I really do not like her!Some more i don't feel like bother her,don't feel like talk to her,don't feel like smile to her.I feel so unconvincing when i were smile to her,it make me feel like i'm fake enough like she do! 
oh gosh!!!Feel so lucky need no to face her bloody face anymore after this semester.



No comments:

Post a Comment