Tuesday, July 30, 2013

W-E-E-K-E-N-D

A great weekend with beloved family.
Saturday my popo's big day.Wish her 福如东海  寿比南山
HAHA
So saturday night we dinner at San Lai Hou Fuk Restaurant, some of my relatives come back,but some of 'em can't make it coz of sickness. I started to prepared at 3 smtg...my gugu help me to set the lovely curl for me.i like the curl very much but i knw i can't make it as permanent.



My Popo :D
 i used to make her angry,those harsh words ran out from my mouth when i'm in mad.
I felt so sorry to her,she loved me most,but i hurt her the most. *feel like slapping myself thousand times.
i knw we loved each other very much no matter what happened.wo shi zui ai ni de popo *kiss kiss*




Selca when going to the restaurant.




Both of 'em are my beloved ppls :)







Yingying and yanyan-the mischievous girls.Haha












Aunt and the cousins 




Cousin R- the girl who growth together with me,even though we aren't same age.hehe
we used to sharing every lil things. haha




omG...popo's cake had spoiled.





 Is time to cut the cake.hehe.
very yan oii my popo n gonggong.haha



 Hello,everybody,let's take a big group photo.hehe








 Cousin R isn't in the photo,coz ppl went to toilet so she missed it.hahaha












 OMG...my hair become like this...red colour was fade away...sobs sobs
credit to cousin R. 
i like this pic.coz it makes my hair looks healthy.haha. *自欺欺人




Sunday dinner done my gu jeong and my gugu.
Jeng!!!
i like the dumplings so much seriously.hahaha




Pickle soup is chiu jeng.credits to gu jeong.hehe




















No comments:

Post a Comment