Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Orientation Night 2013/14

Last friday night,went to O'Night which means orientation night with ma group of friends *Wee~~~
In fact that's not my o'night,however this is the last semester of my diploma life,so we decided to get the ticket and attend since i didn't go to o'night before.Haha.
So, me and my friend went to my lao ban niang shop for set hair/blow hair all those stuff.
After finished blow my hair and waiting my friends to set their hair.We rushed back to my friends hostel (our temporary dressing room,and very sorry to make her room in a mess). Help my friends make up this and that,me keep on sweating.But after 1 hour smtg i've done. *Pheww~~~

Before we off to auditorium hall,still take pic non stop.




Our Outfit of The Day *Heart*






PinPin



Ennee



May May



Before we enter into auditorium hall
Camwhore non-stop.(coz we r girlsss.hees..) we shouldn't so early arrived there,ppl aren't that punctual actually.Should slow slow make-up and draw a perfect face only went out.hmm...














 My face expression is like " dun come and kacau me".Hahaha
omG..who's hand ? o.O







 Accidentally saw him. 
Jia Luo. (a pretty funny man)










While inside the auditorium hall,even the light isn't bright enough still can take pic.
GIRLS!!!!!








 Chok?!?!?!








Kiss kiss lamlam.hehe




hello from me n ym xiu jie.hehehe




Yay yay!!! five of us finally :D








innocent face?haha
Gross...my eye bag & dark circle :( 






We sneak out while the show is still on-going.It's too cold to stay inside the auditorium hall.
and the show isn't that nice.keep singing dancing all those thing.











 Our princess lamlam








Mischievous lam.hehe





After 15mins we walked back inside and continue sitting there enjoy 2013/14 freshmen singing,dancing and catwalk.Come to the last had announced who is the 2013/14 Miss Tarc and Mr Tarc.Not much of their photos because i keep camwhoring with besties and talk .forgt to capture the main character of the night.Hees..



Kay,even i don't know them but i really enjoyed the night with my besties taking pictures all the night.


I'm going to kiss u enough tonight! Haha




with the Gentleman MingKai.
Such a freakin funny man!



 Ym and boon see 















 Me and my bracelet.



sor zai yap.(Pin's bf)
Nice man,helpful *sometime*,kind,friendly.
haha



Look!!who's self-lovin behind me.hahaha










Pin's monster face. :P

















































After the o'night come to the end,everybody are on the way to their next round or balik rumah.
My next round is went to mamak drink tea and have my only meal of that day. *Sigh





No comments:

Post a Comment