Sunday, July 21, 2013

Famine 30 Fight for Hunger

The first day of famine 30 DIY camp in kampar,organised by our dailou.I'm late for almost 2 hours,why i'm late is because....(hehehe...).After i settled down all my stuff and changed my t-shirt tried to get a chance to do something.hmm...i think "da zhap" is not that much things to do.Maybe because i late so someone already took my place to do for my job.Nvm la..haha.



Campers are trying to know each other.lian luo gan qing.haha




Awww...tengok!!!Siapa ni.our neenee...hees..




concentrated listened to 'em.haha


Camwhore again!!!!!We have to take more pictures to commemorate our last sem.
We have take more and more picture because we only young once.
If the time would return back,i think i still will choose to bleach my hair,no matter how suffer,how struggling it is coz we only young ONCE!!!





talking non-stop...



When the camera man near by us,straight posing V,but others seems duno huh?
Sensitive to camera?Hahahaha



 Because of the program or game?hmm..whatever lar...we have to make ourselves to fit with the character we had choose.Mine character is beggar,i knw i dun even look a like beggar with my costume.haha.It's a fun time when we are making up ourselves to fit up with the character. Laughter & screaming all in the small dressing room.







 We have to act like a beggar,when the campers ask us question we only can answer yes or no.
shake till my head almost drop.haha















 












All of us are doing nothing there.(MC talking infront.all of us seems tired)



Finally,the night has come.after taking the group photo is the time to rest!!!
Can't control myself to sing childhood song..
(the time has come,to say goodbye...lalalala~~~forgt dy..hahaha)
yesh!!!this is the bed time song i like the most!!! :D


All the fighters who fight for hunger!Salute.




This is our first day camp,next for the second day we are off to K.L to countdown for the famine 30.

What a meaningful camp,30 hours not to eat any food just water/soya.To let us experienced how those pitiful children in Africa,Vietnam, Cambodia and others country.
Can not buy branded bag,clothes,accessories,watch all those luxury stuff aren't that sad/feel pity by our own.
When there's nothing to eat,when our stomach feel empty, the feeling is very worst.After back from the camp i feel like treasure all the nature sources in my life.
I know i always complaint bout this and that,luxury stuff are not enough,can't everyday hangout or those blalala..but i know that i'm very blessed and i'm very thankful for what my gonggong,popo,daddy,mummy who gave me.They loved me enough and sayang me the most.
Seriously, i feel very blessed.



No comments:

Post a Comment