Saturday, July 06, 2013

A changed for ma H-A-I-R

Before the day i dyed my hair,i went to the saloon to get my hair a hair polish.
After i've done and wait for my friend,i get the colour chart to have a look.
Beige colour was caught my eyes.So i decided to have a new colour for my hair.The next day i went back the saloon and get the colour.
Bleaching make my scalp feel like burning,my first tried of bleach.It's so suffer in the processing of bleaching,fire burn,pain. waiting for the colour to get yellow to almost white is fuckin suffer.am struggling with myself.
Awww....i'm not gonna bleach my hair ever and ever!!!!!
(i'm not recommend you guys to have a bleach,it's very hurt and damaged for your hair and scalp too.)

feeling excited when waiting for the girl to bleach my hair,but after the cream touch my scalp i feel veryyyyyyy regret!!!!



After done my colour after 2 hours++ 
i quite satisfied with the new colour,abit yellowish and green,somehow abit of grey too.












AFTER someday my colour started to go....



Not more than one week,look at my hair colour...
it became yellow...omG.....
After day by day,ym's hair become light chocolate too..
Both of us are so regret to walk in to that saloon.






No comments:

Post a Comment