Monday, June 17, 2013

Teluk Intan

Wednesday,is a lazy day for waking up for the only ONE class.
Sometimes i skipped class because i can hardly wake up,as how well my friends know me they won't be surprise.(kay,i know imma lazy bug)
They get shocked sometimes when i say:" i'll attend for the class."
Look how working they are.Haha



Have a photo before the class start .



Ppl want to show her yello pants.Haha


After the only class and a hour briefing for our future study for enter Tar UC degree. 
Start our Teluk Intan half day trip with friends *Smile*
Actually i thought they went Teluk Intan for lunch.
Hmmm...i get wrongly...actually we went there have our lunch and dinner too.

While in the car




But after few pictures.....me n pin start to become quietly and she started to sleep,after that is my turn.haha
However,after some times we reached teluk intan and we are totally awake 

YP capture this.
Hello Teluk Intan. :)




I don't really remember where we have our lunch..
Hawaiian or Hawaiie i think?Haha




 Half face half face.



Laksa as our lunch...
it make me craving for laksa again in the midnight when i typing my blog.



 Ccs with her laksa.



Delicious!!!!Oops...im hungry!!

After finish our lunch we went to Big Cinema for a movie 

AFTER EARTH 


I don't really like the Jaden Smith character in the movie.
Before the movie starting we play around with the movie board.
Keep taking picturesss
Make fun around.


Look..smurf 2 will be coming soon i think.haha



 Waiting for despicable me 2




Making fun around non-stop
and we don't bother how ppl look at us,coz there is no other people around except workers.












 Try to posing same pattern with the smurf? 
I didn't watch it before so i decided to call it smurf.
Haha



神枪手? *This really make me lauging-out-loud*


























After two hours movie,we went to leaning tower 
Unfortunately, we are not going at night,because it will have different colour of light around the tower.
Once i take out my phone and start to take photo
Ccs will come and posing as usual how she did.
I think we are best friend that's why she will do this.Haha





























Leaving the leaning tower of Teluk Intan,after that went to dinner.
Before we leave teluk intan we didn't forget to bought zhu cheong fan.
Seems like everytime go to T.I also must buy it back.
I like zhu cheong fan..Hehe.


It is another memorable day for me. *HEART*


No comments:

Post a Comment