Sunday, June 16, 2013

L A Z Y

Okay..this will gonna be a catch-up post.
due to my laziness
now am sitting in front of my laptop and sacrifice my lovely nap time to catch up my post that happened in this week.There will be more post coming in :D hehe
Last tuesday is the last meeting or event that i have chance to wear my orange xia xiang t-shirt.
Time flies,a blink of an eye my two years of my xiaxiang come to the end. We are retired now.haha.
Can't imagine the first year i joined xia xiang that i can't wait for quit and now i become peoplesss super senior.Sounds great.Have to thanks to the one who never give up on me and YM too even sometimes we don't give a damn and any cooperation however still help us alot to get our credit in co-co.Credits to you dailou!Haha.


With the ccs.
She is my classmates,groupmates,and also xiaxiang mates.
Haha



















 The newbee :D 
16th,jia you!!!








 The 14th Xia Xiang Fu dao gu.
There is no 股 behind the name and it changed to 组.
Actually quite sad :(















 ohmy..look at itu dailou reaction --







14th xia xiang members.


xxxxxxxxxx













No comments:

Post a Comment