Saturday, May 04, 2013

Special Weekend



HELLO EVERYONE 
Have a great weekend with mt dearest jimui 
from same secondary school till now
even our class are not same but "yuan fen" make us together and become best friend even though now i seldom meet up with them just because sometimes im busy with my exam or my "Ass"-ignment.
They drove to kampar and just to met up with me.Am so touching because of their action :D
When they reached Mcd and i'm still in rebonding my hair
feel guilty to let them wait almost one hour. *forgive me*

Captured by JingYi when my hairstylist was cutting my hair.
*Look at their face expressions, is quite funny.haha*
                                                               Jingyi 

                                                                   Karyee mar...*haha


                                                          
                                                     Camwhore-ing when we are having our 
                                                        Chocolate fondue 













                                             I like to add the peanut into the chocolate.
It is nice and i like it.



Yay!!!chocolate with peanut!!!



































 Look at my stupid expressions..feel like hit myself.haha



When we finished our chocolate fondue.
We decided to went for a movie IRON MAN 3


Time flies we hopefully our next meet up will soon :)






----------------The End----------------

No comments:

Post a Comment