Sunday, April 28, 2013

Friendship

It's hard to talk about me n my special her
She is my bestfriend?hmm..i don't know 
maybe use "gui mi" is more suitable for describe the friendship between me n her
Okay...Gonna let's picture do the talking 

  My Gui Mi - May XiuJie



























*Sigh* Sit also want to sit together






















There are many things happened between us.
We went to a camp twice and we had went to a trip together not less than 2 times.
My family knows who is she and her family also knw who am i.
I'm very glad that i have a friend who like her.
I know sometimes we had quarrel because of my bad temper, 
but you still very patient talk to me not even get angry with me.
I easy to get anger in every small matters.
But luckily you still be there for me, you are good to me.
Because we are tooooo close , so there are quite numbers of people are talking behind us
"Are they lesbians?"
This is the most common questions pop-out from theirs mind
Actually i really care bout it.
i don't like people who simply talk about us
But YM told me don't care how others talk bout us.
She don't really cares about those "scandals"
She is strong than first impressed people who think about her
"weak"
actually she isn't
She is act like my sister now..
taking care of me
help me pack my stuff when we are going to trip
help me this and that.
I'm really glad that i have a friend such like you.
Thank you YM :)














No comments:

Post a Comment