Tuesday, May 21, 2013

W O N D E R F U L M O M E N T


Last weekend cousin birthday and we decided to have a steamboat at home.And my friend back to my hometown with me.We took train and after that my grandpa came fetch us.Is the second time i bring my friend back home.Hmm...

Yeng Ling



 Steamboat in da house 




 omG!!I luv this..homemade 韩国烧







Kimchi. My Fav



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx





Sunday afternoon back to kampar.and have a dinner with YM at BingBing desert house.
I like their chicken chop guk fan,but that day chicken chop guk fan is sold off so we have choosen fish chop guk fan.Is quite nice.after we finished our dinner we went to Sing k with kenji and raymond. Someone is sat luen and keep emo-ing when we are singing.*Haha




 Sexy Lips effect.






 Emo ppl in the middle.*Haha











Toilet is the best capture place.*Haha



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx




Monday brunch with our group.Ccs bring us go to somewhere of oldtown to have our brunch.
Laksa is the famous one.All of us are having laksa lai fan.This sem our group often gather to having our meal together.This is our last sem in our diploma,I really appreciated the timewhen we are being together.May our friendship can last longer .:)

ennee,ccs,boon see and joyce yeep 


No comments:

Post a Comment