Saturday, May 11, 2013

Happy Mother's Day



Pre-celebration for mother's day on 11th May.
I've been so many yearsss didn't celebrated mother's day with my mother,because she is working so...that's all :) 
Just like as usual,we celebrate mother's day with my granny.Wish my mother and granny are always in good health,and stay away from illness :)
We went to Rainbow Seafood Restaurant for our dinner.Many people are celebrate pre-mother's day too..*Haha




OOTD 
*Ignore my background,for sure that's not my room.Haha*



camwhoring while waitin for my brother.






 While in the car. 








Hello,Mr Chang.



All the red wine is inside the green recycle bag :D



When i reached home i only realized i used wrong apps to take pic 
quite sad.


 With the only bro






Red wine for the day.Yay!!!



 Half face.*Haha



Papa n us *Heart



Gugu n cousin 



Dai sam yuen



Second dished 
Ginseng + meat bone soup. nice nice :)



Abalone..i dun really like -.-...prefer the broccoli 



Idk what's this called.haha



Curry chicken bread.i like the bread.*Haha


Because i forgot to charge my phone before i go out and my phone ran out of battery...
picture of the rest of the dishes have nt been taken. *Sigh



Headache..ready to get sleep,even im not sleepy yet.*Haha





No comments:

Post a Comment