Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Back to kampar,Back to school.



My quite late post here.
Back kampar on 4th May and my school re-opening is at 6th May
Kinda miss my school life when im home,when i start my school life i miss home.*Haha
First week we don't have tutorial class,so im free on today and blog out my recent life.
My first lecture class at 9am MORNING 
I almost overslept,luckily YM text me at 8 something and ask me don't skip my very first class.
After class we went out to eat our brunch and afterwards continue with out next class at 5.30.
Woken up in the early morning are very tired 





Cam-whore with my friend in the lecture class 


Shocked!!!


Playing around with yeepin



 At study room with our xia xiang members 
Non stop camwhore 
Many of us will be graduate in this year.So we all seems like very appreciate the time we gather together and non stop taking pictures with each other.



Xia xiang Family are always the best :)




































 With my dearest Gu Zhang
kenji khor!!! 




 Triangle Love???Lol





 Act like a soldier.*Haha

 like a BOSS





 ----------------End of the day-------------


Following post is when we are going to Tesco together after our lecture class at 7th May :)
Same class,same group.
We are always in a group when we doing our assignment.
Until now it is already 2 years.








































Never get sick of having Milo everyday 
Milo is one of my fav drink :D



 After payment we are off to kfc and have our cheesy wedges
i like cheesy wedges very much,and i know you might same as me.*Hehe



 Khyiie--the girl who smiles 365 days.



 self capture when both of us are waiting for cheesy wedges.







CHEESY WEDGES
Jeng!!!



 Half face of us




After Tesco,next round is Xia Xiang freshman night,which is my society in my college life.











 Practicing 手语


 Our Junior. 15th president of xia xiang.
  
Okay...after freshman night all the member of 14th xia xiang went to yumcha together.
How long we didn't yumcha together?*Haha
Such a great night. 
Xia Xiang yes !!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment